Quote of the Day

In this draconian

Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not get so frustrated with the state of Sissy's room that I took it upon myself to clean it. Even if I did, I would not get so into the project as to rearrange furniture. And I would never get ahead of myself and also start removing the wallpaper.

I did not let Diva sleep in her swim suit to avoid the inevitable battle that would ensue dare I suggest we take it off. She most certainly does not have that kind of power over me at bedtime.

Oh, and I would never let Peanut sit at the table for almost an hour eating nothing but carrots. I did offer her other items, but she did not proceed to throw those on the floor and insist on carrots, and carrots only.

What have you NOT been doing this week? Head over to MckMama's blog here and share yours!

Have a great week everybody!

0 comments: