Quote of the Day

In this draconian

Thursday, October 8, 2009

In Stitches

So, I've been away from the blogging world for quite some time. Scratch that...I've been away from my own blog for quite some time. The reasons are many, and not very good, so I'll spare you all the details. But, I'm BACK, with loads of ideas for blog topics running through my head. I've even updated the look of my blog. What do you think?

One of the big things I'm contemplating is sharing my favorite hobby with all of you: crochet art. Now, I know a lot of people that think crocheting is for 70 year-old grandma's, which of course I'm not, but let me assure you that my crochet is much more modern than that. I'm excited about sharing with you the projects I've completed, as well as those that are in progress. I would also like to share some tips, how-to's and patterns as well, so if you're interested, please comment with questions or suggestions and we'll go from there. I'll be getting a post up soon with pictures of some of my most recent projects and I can't wait to share them with you!

On the home front, things have been nuts as usual. Sissy is ALWAYS busy, between cheerleading, tumbling, trampoline, homework, etc., she's constantly on the go. The hubby is getting over a really bad cold, and is organizing in his head all the home projects he wants to tackle this fall and winter. Diva started Pre-K! She's having so much fun going to school and has all kinds of stories to share when she comes home. Peanut is as ornery as ever, taking to jumping up and down on the couch, climbing on tables, and playing hide and seek.

I hope to have my first crochet post up soon but until then, here a few photos of my crochet projects to whet your appetite.



0 comments: